Sunday, March 6, 2011

Time for a change

Been considering this for a while.

This blog started out as one thing, and has somehow morphed into something else.

It is time to separate things out a little.  Even while noticing how very connected they are.

For now, I'll leave this here, for anyone who wants to read back through the archives- including myself.

Most of the fencing-related and teaching-related stuff will appear on our new collaborative blog, The Swordmaster's Grimoire.

The EMS stuff will be on my new, actually-an-EMS-Blog blog, The Lonely EMT.

So whichever of those you are interested in, now you know where to go.

I don't know yet if I'll end up continuing this blog or not. There might be some things that don't really belong on either of the other two, but I don't know yet.  I'll know if and when it happens.  I kind of expect that it will.

No comments: