Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wouldn't you just know it?


All that writing about not procrastinating, and what did I do?

Take home test due in my class tonight, one last thing I needed to write up for it, and I was gonna do it right before heading out there.


But.

It had to happen.

We got a call.

And.


It was my Dad.

He's doing okay, but will probably be in the hospital a while.  Don't know how long.
The hospital that is an hour away.

So all that other stuff I need to do this week?  The stuff for the fire company fundraiser that I had put off?

I still have to get it done.

Don't know how I'm going to do it, what with driving back and forth to the hospital, trying to keep up with the class I'm taking, and the classes I'm teaching... and it's time to schedule my clinical time at the hospital here, as soon as possible.

There's a lesson in all of this, for sure.

Don't procrastinate.
Don't wait.

And anything you say can and will be used against you...

No comments: